- This event has passed.
Webinar – Calculating and Measuring Value Stream Capacity
March 8 @ 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Calculating and Measuring Value Stream Capacity
A primary outcome of continuous improvement efforts undertaken in a lean company is to create capacity. A company can use additional capacity to improve delivery, quality, lead time, productivity, cost, safety, and morale.
In lean accounting, it’s important to have clear, intuitive measures of capacity to quantify the following:
- Capacity created due to improvements.
- How the current capacity is being used: for activities that are value-added, non-value-added but necessary, or in some cases simply unnecessary.
- If there is adequate capacity to deliver a product or service on time.
- Where there is available capacity and determine how it can best be utilized.
- Where there is a lack of capacity and potential overburden as a result.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why capacity needs to be measured
- The process to calculate capacity
- How to calculate capacity in manufacturing
- How to calculate capacity in service
Join Nick Katko and Mike De Luca of BMA on March 8, 2022, at 11:00 am Eastern US time for this free webinar, which will last one hour.
Don’t worry if you cannot attend the webinar live because of other commitments or the time of the live webinar is not good for you. This webinar will be recorded and will be made available to everyone who has registered. We will send everyone who registered an e-mail link to listen to the recorded webinar.
If you have any questions about this webinar, please contact Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who Should Attend: Finance and accounting leaders, managers and team members and executives and owners of lean organizations.
Continuing Education Credits for CPAs: 1 hour of CPE credit (must attend live webinar)
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet
CPE Credits Earned: 1