Creating a Lean Performance Measurement System – online kaizen event
In this kaizen event participants will identify and calculate an actual integrated lean performance measurement system for their organization using the BMA Linkage Chart process.
This kaizen event is open to any lean organization in any industry.
All classes will be recorded and available if you cannot attend the classes live because of other commitments or the time of the live class is not good for you.
Like any kaizen event, we strongly suggest a cross-functional team-based approach, but individuals are also welcome.
- Be able to identify one value stream in your organization
- Have access to financial and operating information to calculate the measures
- Be willing to work on your linkage chart between the weekly coaching/training sessions
This kaizen event will consist of four 1-hour weekly classes and a weekly assignment. Unlimited individual one-on-one coaching sessions can be scheduled to answer any questions as you work your assignments.
August 6 11:00 am US Eastern time: Class #1
- Lean performance measurement system overview
- Detailed training on strategic goals and strategic measurements
- Develop & calculate strategic measurements; Online coaching sessions available
August 13 11:00 am US Eastern time: Class #2
- Share learning experiences; detailed training on value stream goals and measurements
- Develop & calculate value stream measurements; Online coaching sessions available
August 20 11:00 am US Eastern time: Class #3
- Share learning experiences; detailed training on cell/process goals and measurements
August 21 – 26
- Develop & calculate cell/process measurements and develop next steps for your organization; Online coaching sessions available
June 25 11:00 am US Eastern time: Class #4
- Share learning experiences; general discussion about deployment of Linkage Chart in organizations
Company: $600.00 (unlimited number of team members)
Credit card payment required. An invoice will be sent after registration
Registration – limited to 10 organizations (another class will be added if registrations exceed 10)
Please contact Nick Katko (email@example.com) to register
Meeting Platform: Zoom
Registrants will receive Zoom invitations prior to all classes
Continuing Education Credits for CPAs: 8 hours of CPE credit through this event
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet
CPE Credits Earned: 8 (You must attend each live class and submit your completed assignments)